Monday 22 March 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Sex, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1920 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- William Travilla: American Oscar-winning Hollywood fashion designer.
- Ross Martin: Grodek, Poland -- Actor (Mr Lucky, Wild Wild West).
- James Brown: American actor and singer (d. 1992).
- Werner Klemperer: German-American actor and singer (d. 2000).
- Lloyd MacPhail: Canadian businessman and politician 23rd Lieutenant Governor of Prince Edward Island (d. 1995).
- Fanny Waterman: English pianist and educator founded the Leeds International Pianoforte Competition
- Azeri and Turkish army soldiers with participation of Kurdish gangs attacked the Armenian inhabitants of Shushi (Nagorno Karabakh).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Al Jolson - You Ain't Heard Nothin' Yet
- Tents of Arabs - Conway's Band
- Where the Lanterns Glow - Fred Van Eps (as Van Eps Trio)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?