Sunday 22 March 1925
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Colin Spedding and Luis Miramontes.
The Monster, directed by Roland West, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1925!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1925 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Colin Spedding: CEO (Council of Science and Technology Institutes).
- Luis Miramontes: Mexican chemist known as the co-inventor of the progestin norethindrone used in one of the first three oral contraceptives.
- Andr? Gouyon: Le Mont-Dore EXecutives.
- Gilles Pelletier: Canadian actor.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- You and I - Paul Specht & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?