Saturday 22 March 1930
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Stephen Sondheim in New York City and Lynden O.
Free and Easy, directed by Edward Sedgwick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1930 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Stephen Sondheim in New York City: New York, USA; lyricist/composer (Sweeney Todd, Into The Woods, West Side Story, A Little Night Music).
- Lynden O: Pindling; Prime Minister of Bahamas (1967-92).
- Pat Robertson: American Protestant evangelist, author and media mogul.
- Stephen Sondheim: American composer and lyricist whose scores include the lyrics for "West Side Story" and "Gypsy" and the words and music for "A Little Night Music.
- hamo Ben: .
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?