Saturday 22 March 1930
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Free and Easy, directed by Edward Sedgwick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1930 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- hamo Ben: .
- Joél Le Theule: Sablé Politician.
- Stephen Sondheim: American composer and lyricist whose scores include the lyrics for "West Side Story" and "Gypsy" and the words and music for "A Little Night Music.
- Stephen Sondheim in New York City: New York, USA; lyricist/composer (Sweeney Todd, Into The Woods, West Side Story, A Little Night Music).
- Lynden O: Pindling; Prime Minister of Bahamas (1967-92).
- Pat Robertson: American Protestant evangelist, author and media mogul. Robertson was selected by Newsweek magazine as one of America's One Hundred Cultural Elite. He received the Defender of Israel Award in January 1994 from the Christian's Israel Public Action Campaign in recognition of his steadfast support.
- Derek Bok: American lawyer and academic
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 22 March 1930 and get them!