Tuesday 22 March 1932
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Juke Bonner and Els Borst.
Tarzan the Ape Man, directed by W.S. Van Dyke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1932!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1932 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Juke Bonner: American blues singer, harmonica player, and guitarist.
- Els Borst: Dutch scientist, professor of medicine, D66 politician, Dutch Minister of Health, Welfare and Sport and honorary Minister of State.
- Betty Curtis: Italian singer who performed from 1957 to 2004.
- Norbert Koch: Netherlands sport Champion.
- Larry Evans: American chess grandmaster and journalist (Born 1932).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?