Friday 22 March 1935
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include M[ichael] Emmet Walsh in Ogdensburg and M Emmet Walsh.
The Man Who Knew Too Much, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1935!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1935 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- M[ichael] Emmet Walsh in Ogdensburg: New York, USA; actor (Wildcats, War Party).
- M Emmet Walsh: American actor.
- Frank Pulli: American baseball player and umpire (d. 2013).
- M Walsh: American actor.
- Blood tests are authorized as evidence in court cases (New York).
- The world's first Television program is transmitted from the Funkturm in Berlin, Germany.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?