Friday 22 March 1935
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Man Who Knew Too Much, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1935!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1935 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Frank Pulli: American baseball player and umpire (d. 2013).
- M Walsh: American actor.
- M Emmet Walsh: American actor.
- M[ichael] Emmet Walsh in Ogdensburg: New York, USA; actor (Wildcats, War Party).
- Blood tests are authorized as evidence in court cases (New York).
- The world's first Television program is transmitted from the Funkturm in Berlin, Germany.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?