Thursday 22 March 1973
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dax Griffin and Luther Elliss.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Love Train by The O'Jays.
In UK Cum On Feel The Noize by Slade was in the top 5 hits.
Devil in Miss Jones, directed by Gerard Damiano, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Lizzie Dripping.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Space Race or TREK73.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1973!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1973 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Dax Griffin: Kansas, United States -- Actor (Tim Truman-Sunset Beach).
- Luther Elliss: NFL defensive end (Detroit Lions).
- Sanne Denotté: Belgian Flemish singer.
- Beverley Knight: English singer-songwriter and producer.
- Joe Nedney: American football player and coach.
- Christopher Wheeldon: English dancer and choreographer
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 March 1973
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The O'Jays - Love Train
- Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly With His Song
- Deodato - Also Sprach Zarathustra (2001)
- Gladys Knight and the Pips - Neither One Of Us (Wants To Be The First To Say Goodbye)
- Edward Bear - Last Song
- Dr. Hook - The Cover Of Rolling Stone
- Deliverance - Dueling Banjos
- Anne Murray - Danny's Song
- The Stylistics - Break Up To Make Up
- Four Tops - Ain't No Woman (Like The One I've Got)
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?