Tuesday 22 March 1983
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Layla Anna-Lee and Thomas Davis.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Billie Jean by Michael Jackson.
In UK Total Eclipse Of The Heart by Bonnie Tyler was in the top 5 hits.
Bad Boys, directed by Rick Rosenthal, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1983
while The Little Drummer Girl by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dear Ladies.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Computer Football Strategy Football Strategy or Magic Meanies.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1983.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1983!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1983 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
Famous Birthdays:22 March
- Chaim Herzog elected Israeli president.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1983 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
- Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
- Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf
- Lionel Richie - You Are
- The Pretenders - Back On The Chain Gang
- Kenny Rogers - We've Got Tonight
- Styx - Mr. Roboto
- Journey - Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - One On One
- Golden Earring - Twilight Zone
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?