Tuesday 22 March 1988
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Man In The Mirror by Michael Jackson.
In UK I Should Be So Lucky by Kylie Minogue was in the top 5 hits.
Beetlejuice, directed by Tim Burton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while The Icarus Agenda by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1988.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1988!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1988 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Noriko Kijima: Japanese model and actress.
- Rottyful Sky: South Korean singer and actress (d. 2013).
- Gary Beadle: Reality Star.
- Tania Raymonde: American actress.
- Chris Ivory: Football Player.
- WA beat Queensland by 5 wkts to win the Sheffield Shield Final
- US Congress overrides Reagan's veto of sweeping civil rights bill.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror
- Richard Marx - Endless Summer Nights
- Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
- Debbie Gibson - Out Of The Blue
- Billy Ocean - Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car
- Belinda Carlisle - I Get Weak
- Keith Sweat - I Want Her
- George Michael - Father Figure
- The Jets - Rocket 2 U
- Def Leppard - Hysteria
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?