Wednesday 22 March 1989
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to The Living Years by Mike + The Mechanics.
In UK Too Many Broken Hearts by Jason Donovan was in the top 5 hits.
Leviathan, directed by George P. Cosmatos, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while Star by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1989.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1989!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1989 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- JJ Watt: Football Player.
- Tyler Oakley: YouTube Star.
- Constance Wu: TV Actress.
- Ben King: American cyclist.
- Eva Pereira: Cape Verdean runner.
- Pete Rozelle announces retirement as NFL commissioner after 29 years
- US Supreme Court upholds one person one vote rule of New York City, New York Board of Estimate.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mike + The Mechanics - The Living Years
- Bangles - Eternal Flame
- Milli Vanilli - Girl You Know It's True
- Roxette - The Look
- Rod Stewart - My Heart Can't Tell You No
- Debbie Gibson - Lost In Your Eyes
- Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy
- Was (Not Was) - Walk The Dinosaur
- Bobby Brown - Roni
- Chicago - You're Not Alone
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?