Tuesday 22 May 1900
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Confounding the Art Critic, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 May 1900!
Which were the important events of 22 May 1900 ?
- Saint Humilita
- Saint Rita of Cascia
- Victoria Day in Canada
- World Biodiversity Day.
- Republic of Yemen - National Day.
- National Heroes Day in Sri Lanka.
- National Maritime Day in the United States.()
- Saint Atto
- Saint Emile
- Saint Fulk
- Saint Lupus
- Saint Romanus
- Saint Julia
- Saint Renata of Bavaria
- Frank Linton: American astrologer.
- Yvonne De Gaulle: French noted family, the wife of Charles deGaulle.
- Yvonne de Gaulle: widow of Charles de Gaulle (d. 1979).
- Herbert Wagner: Austrian scientist (d. 1982).
- Vina Bovy: Belgian opera singer, soprano and opera director.
- Associated Press organizes in New York City as non-profit news cooperative.
- Edwin S Votey patents pneumatic piano player.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Dolly Gray - J.W. Myers
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?