Sunday 22 May 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marcel Kauffman and Johnny Olson.
Estrellita; or The Invasion of the French Troops in Portugal, directed by Luigi Maggi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 May 1910!
Which were the important events of 22 May 1910 ?
- Saint Humilita
- Saint Rita of Cascia
- Victoria Day in Canada
- World Biodiversity Day.
- Republic of Yemen - National Day.
- National Heroes Day in Sri Lanka.
- National Maritime Day in the United States.()
- Saint Atto
- Saint Emile
- Saint Fulk
- Saint Lupus
- Saint Romanus
- Saint Julia
- Saint Renata of Bavaria
- Marcel Kauffman: .
- Johnny Olson: American game show announcer (Price is Right), dies at age 75 (born 1910).
- Jules Renard French writer (Le plaisir the rompre): dies at age 46.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Cubanola Glide - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Put on Your Old Gray Bonnet - Byron G. Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?