Tuesday 22 May 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Hangman's House, directed by June Collyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 May 1928!
Which were the important events of 22 May 1928 ?
- Saint Humilita
- Saint Rita of Cascia
- Victoria Day in Canada
- World Biodiversity Day.
- Republic of Yemen - National Day.
- National Heroes Day in Sri Lanka.
- National Maritime Day in the United States.()
- Saint Atto
- Saint Emile
- Saint Fulk
- Saint Lupus
- Saint Romanus
- Saint Julia
- Saint Renata of Bavaria
- Lois Rodden: American pro astrologer, author, data collector and winner of the 1992 Regulus Award for Enhancing Astrology's Image.
- Jackie Cain: American singer (Jackie and Roy) (d. 2014).
- Serge Doubrovsky: French theorist and author.
- John Mackenzie: Scottish director and producer (d. 2011).
- T Pickens: American businessman.
- Roscoe Robinson: US gospel singer
- Marcia Moore: American astrologer and occultist in Yoga and Samadhi therapy whose first book was "Astrology: The Divine Science," written with her husband at the time, Marc Douglas. She also wrote "Hypersentience."
- Charles Moore: American dancer who became known while still a student, touring the Far East and Australia for the U.S. State Dept with Alvin Ailey Co. He performed at the New York World's Fair in 1965, was an instructor at Clark Center YMCA and at schools and colleges throughout the U.S. Moore's many performances include dance workshops for the New York City Cultural Heritage Program, Head Start, Brooklyn Academy, a program at the American Museum of Natural History and Metropolitan Museum of Art. He toured Eur
- T Boone Pickens: Jr., American businessman
- T Boone Pickens CEO (Shamrock: Mesa Petroleum Co).
- William HT Gairdner: Engl Missionary (Nile Mission Press), dies at 54.
- US Congress accepts Jones-White Merchant Naval Act.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?