Tuesday 22 November 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1904!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1904 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Roland Winters: Boston, Massachusetts -- Actor (Mama, Smothers Brothers).
- Louis Neel: French physicist, Nobel laureate (d. 2000).
- Miguel Covarrubias: Mexican painter and caricaturist, ethnologist and art historian.
- Louis Néel: French physicist who did his most important work on the theory of magnetic materials, originally in Strasburg.
- Gaston Venot: Asni?res Military man.
- Fumio Niwa: Japanese novelist (Born 1904)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sweet Adeline (You're the Flower of My Heart) - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Egypt (My Cleopatra) - Harry Tally
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?