Saturday 22 November 1919
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Anne of Green Gables, directed by William Desmond Taylor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1919.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1919!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1919 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Maire Drumm: Irish civil rights activist (d. 1976).
- Wilfred Norman Aldridge: Biochemist / toxicologist.
- Serge Lissitzky: Bourg-en-Bresse physician.
- Máire Drumm: Irish politician (d. 1976).
- Marcel Destot: France Writer.
- Francisco Moreno: Argentinian explorer and academic (d. 1919).
- 15,000 men are cremated at Domela Newenhouse, Amsterdam
- Labor conference committee in US urges 8-hour work day and 48-hour week
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1919 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I've Got My Captain Working for Me Now - Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?