Monday 22 November 1926
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gene Berce and Arthur Jones (inventor).
Twinkletoes, directed by Charles Brabin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1926!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1926 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Gene Berce: American basketball player.
- Arthur Jones (inventor): American inventor (d. 2007).
- Georges Peninou: St P?-de-Bigorre EXecutives.
- Lew Burdette: American baseball player and coach (d. 2007).
- Arthur Jones: American businessman founded Nautilus Inc.
- Darvish Khan: Iranian musician (Born 1872).
- Imperial Conference ends-giving autonomy inside Brit Commonwealth
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1926 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Birth of the Blues - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?