Saturday 22 November 1930
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Paul and Owen Kay Garriott.
Murder!, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1930!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1930 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- John Paul: Schiffer.
- Owen Kay Garriott: Enid, Oklahoma -- Astronaut (Skylab 3, STS 9).
- Owen K Garriott in Enid: Oklahoma, USA; astronaut (Skylab 3, STS-9).
- Bob Derrington: American race car driver whose career in the NASCAR Grand National Series spanned from 1964 to 1966.
- Owen Garriott: American scientist, selected by NASA for astronaut training on 6/28/1965.
- Roger Busata: France sport Champion
- Peter Hall: British stage / film / opera director (Pedestrian)
- Peter Hurford: English organist and composer
- 1st Irish Sweepstake run
- 1st US football game broadcast to England (Harvard 13, Yale 0)
- Elijah Muhammad forms Nation of Islam in Detroit
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1930 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Embraceable You - Red Nichols & His Five Pennies
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?