Monday 22 November 1943
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Falcon and the Co-eds, directed by William Clemens, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1943.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1943!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1943 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Floyd Sneed: Calgary, Alberta -- Rock drummer (Three Dog Night-Joy to the World).
- George W [Buddy] Darden: (Rep-D-Georgia, 1983- ).
- Billie King: American tennis champion and entrepreneur.
- Billie Jean King in Long Beach: California, USA; tennis pro (Wimbledon 1968, 1972, 1973, 1975).
- Roger L Simon: American novelist and screenwriter.
- Peter Adair: American filmmaker
- Jean-Louis Bruguès: French archbishop of the Catholic Church. He is current archivist and librarian of the Holy Roman Church.
- Edmund Federici: American homicide; found guilty on 8/26/1994 of murdering his wife 10/26/1991 in Medford, MA, and given life sentence without parole.
- Yvan Cournoyer: Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- William Kotzwinkle: American novelist and screenwriter
- Roger Simon: American author and screenwriter
- FDR, Churchill and Chiang Kai-shek meet to discuss ways to defeat Japan
- Lebanon declares independence from French administration
- RAF begins air bombing of Berlin
- US troops land on Abemada, Gilbert Island
- World War II: War in the Pacific : U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and Chinese leader Chiang Kai-Shek meet in Cairo, Egypt, to discuss ways to defeat Japan (see Cairo Conference)
- Lebanon gains independence from France.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?