Wednesday 22 November 1950
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Orpheus, directed by Jean Cocteau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while Across The River And Into The Trees by Ernest Hemingway was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1950.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1950!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1950 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Lyman Bostock: American baseball player (murdered) (Born 1950).
- Jim Jefferies: Scottish footballer and manager.
- Wayne Larkins: English cricketer and footballer.
- Steven Van Zandt: American singer-songwriter guitarist producer and actor (E Street Band Steel Mill and Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes).
- Tina Weymouth: American singer-songwriter and bass player (Talking Heads and Tom Tom Club).
- Greg Luzinski baseball player (Philadelphia Phillies: Chicago White Sox).
- Little Steven [Van Zandt]: Asbury Park, New Jersey -- Rocker (Born to Run)
- Art Sullivan: Belgian pop singer.
- 7,021 see lowest NBA score, Ft Wayne Pistons 19, Minneapolis Lakers 18
- 79 die in a train crash in Richmond Hills, New York, USA.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?