Sunday 22 November 1953
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Answer Me by Frankie Laine was in the top 5 hits.
Hondo, directed by John Farrow, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1953
while Beyond This Place by A.J. Cronin was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1953!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1953 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Urmas Alender: Estonian singer (Propeller and Ruja) (d. 1994).
- Philippe Martin: French politician, who was Minister for Environment, Sustainable Growth and Energy in the Ayrault Cabinet from 2 July 2013 to 31 March 2014.
- Syed Sulaiman Nadvi: Pakistani religious scholar and biographer of Muhammad (Born 1884).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 22 November 1953 and get them!