Monday 22 November 1965
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eric Allen and Mike Benjamin.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Hear A Symphony by The Supremes.
In UK Get Off Of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
Harum Scarum, directed by Gene Nelson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Die Bräute meiner Söhne.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1965!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1965 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Eric Allen: NFL cornerback (NO Saints).
- Mike Benjamin: Euclid, Ohio -- Infielder (Philadelphia Phillies).
- R Duncan Douglas: NYC, New York -- Biathelete (1994 Olympics).
- Vincent Guérin: French former footballer who played in a midfield role, currently the reserve coach at Paris Saint-Germain.
- Giuseppe Rivelli: Italian former policeman.
- Mads Mikkelsen: Danish actor
- Kristara Barrington: American porn actress
- Valeriya Gansvind: Estonian chess player
- Jörg Jung: German footballer and manager
- Kristin Minter: American actress
- Peter Safran: British-born American film producer and talent agent
- Bob Dylan weds Sara Lowndes
- Muhammad Ali TKOs Floyd Patterson in 12 for heavyweight boxing title
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 November 1965
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - I Hear A Symphony
- The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season)
- Len Barry - 1-2-3
- The 4 Seasons - Let's Hang On
- The Rolling Stones - Get Off Of My Cloud
- Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
- Herb Alpert And The Tijuana Brass - Taste Of Honey
- Marvin Gaye - Ain't That Peculiar
- James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)
- The Silkie - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?