Friday 22 November 1974
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Can Help by Billy Swan.
In UK Gonna Make You A Star by David Essex was in the top 5 hits.
Murder on the Orient Express, directed by Sidney Lumet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1974.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1974!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1974 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Meike Babel: Langen, Germany -- Tennis star (1991 Futures-Paderborn-GER).
- Joe Nathan: American baseball player.
- David Pelletier: Canadian figure skater and coach.
- Lake Buena Vista Club opens
- UN General Assembly recognizes Palestine right to sovereignty
- The United Nations General Assembly grants the Palestine Liberation Organization observer status.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Billy Swan - I Can Help
- B.T. Express - Do It ('Til You're Satisfied)
- Bobby Vinton - My Melody Of Love
- America - Tin Man
- Neil Diamond - Longfellow Serenade
- Carl Carlton - Everlasting Love
- Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting
- The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again
- John Denver - Back Home Again
- Harry Chapin - Cat's In The Cradle
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?