Thursday 22 November 1979
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jeremy Dale and Chris Doran.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to No More Tears (Enough Is Enough) by Barbra Streisand.
In UK When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman by Dr Hook was in the top 5 hits.
Die Spinnen, 2. Teil - Das Brillantenschiff, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1979
while The Establishment by Howard Fast was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Enchanted Castle.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Beam Invader or Football.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1979!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1979 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Jeremy Dale: American illustrator (d. 2014).
- Chris Doran: Irish singer.
- Christian Terlizzi: Italian footballer.
- Anne Vondeling: Male Dutch soc democratic party-minister, dies at 63.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1979 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?