Sunday 22 November 1981
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Physical by Olivia Newton-John.
In UK Under Pressure by Queen & David Bowie was in the top 5 hits.
Ragtime, directed by Milos Forman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1981
while An Indecent Obsession by Colleen McCullough was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1981.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1981!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1981 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Shangela Wadley: Reality Star.
- Ben Adams: English-Norwegian singer-songwriter and producer (A1).
- Seweryn Gancarczyk: Polish footballer.
- Song Hye-kyo: South Korean actress and singer.
- Pape Sow: Senegalese basketball player.
- Jenny Youngs: American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- Andreina Pagnani: Italian stage/film/tv actress, comedienne.
- Marlowe closes at Rialto Theater NYC after 48 performances
- 69th CFL Grey Cup: Edmonton Eskimos defeats Ottawa Rough Riders, 26-23
- SD Charger Dan Fouts passes for 6 touchdowns vs. Oakland (55-21)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1981 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Olivia Newton-John - Physical
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Private Eyes
- Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
- The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up
- Air Supply - Here I Am (Just When I Thought I Was Over You)
- Bob Seger - Tryin' To Live My Life Without You (Live)
- Little River Band - The Night Owls
- The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
- Christopher Cross - Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)
- Mike Post - The Theme From Hill Street Blues
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?