Sunday 22 November 1992
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to How Do You Talk To An Angel by The Heights.
In UK Would I Lie To You? by Charles & Eddie was in the top 5 hits.
The Bodyguard, directed by Mick Jackson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Mixed Blessings by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sister Wendy's Odyssey.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Adventure Island 3 or Bible Builder.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1992!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1992 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 November
- Sterling Holloway: US actor (Golddiggers of 1933, Batman), dies at 87.
- Sandra Volker swims world record 50m backstroke (28.57 seconds)
- Washington Post reports Ore Senator Bob Packwood sexually harassed 10 women
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 November 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- TLC - What About Your Friends
- Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
- Mary J. Blige - Real Love
- House Of Pain - Jump Around
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?