Monday 22 November 1993
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meat Loaf.
In UK I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meat Loaf was in the top 5 hits.
A Perfect World, directed by Clint Eastwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while Slow Waltz In Cedar Bend by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1993!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1993 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Aaron Van Wormer: .
- Adele Exarchopoulos: Movie Actress.
- Vinny Mauro: Drummer.
- Nathan McLeod: TV Actor.
- Isaac Brinker: Vine Star.
- Adèle Exarchopoulos: French actress, born to a guitar teacher father and a nurse mother. Her grandfather was Greek. When she was nine, her parents sent her to acting classes to cure her of her shyness. She continued to take lessons until 2005 where she made her debut in the film Martha. In 2006 Exarchopoulos was spotted by an agent and made her first television appearance in an episode of French police series R.I.S, police scientifique. At thirteen she had a role in the 2007 film Boxes.
- Laughter on the 23rd Floor opens at Richard Rodgers NYC for 320 performances
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?