Saturday 22 October 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Mysteries of India, Part I: Truth, directed by Joe May, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 22 October 1921 ?
- Georges Brassens: French singer, composer and poet who gained notoriety for his poetry, publishing his first collection "Des coups d'épées dans l'eau" in 1942.
- Alexander Kronrod: Russian mathematician and computer scientist (d. 1986).
- Harald Nugiseks: Estonian sergeant (d. 2014).
- Frans Gielen: Belgium sport Champion.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All By Myself - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra
- They Needed a Song Bird in Heaven (So God Took Caruso Away) - Sam Ash
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1921?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 22 October 1921 and get them!