Saturday 22 October 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Mysteries of India, Part I: Truth, directed by Joe May, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 22 October 1921 ?
- Georges Brassens: French singer, composer and poet who gained notoriety for his poetry, publishing his first collection "Des coups d'épées dans l'eau" in 1942.
- Alexander Kronrod: Russian mathematician and computer scientist (d. 1986).
- Harald Nugiseks: Estonian sergeant (d. 2014).
- Frans Gielen: Belgium sport Champion.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- They Needed a Song Bird in Heaven (So God Took Caruso Away) - Sam Ash
- All By Myself - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?