Tuesday 22 October 1946
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Strange Woman, directed by Edgar Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1946.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 October 1946!
Which were the important events of 22 October 1946 ?
- Eddie Brigati: Garfield, New Jersey -- Rock vocalist (Rascals).
- Claude Charron: French-Canadian politician and TV personality.
- Kelvin MacKenzie: British media tycoon.
- Richard McGonagle: American actor.
- Richard Loncraine: Director (Missionary, Deep Cover, Bellman & True).
- Jac Berrocal: French trumpeter, singer and composer. He has been active since the 1970s in the independent and avant-garde music scene, and has released many albums. He also founded and performed in the group Catalogue, and has collaborated with Ron Anderson. Berrocal has appeared in several films.
- Deepak Chopra: East Indian-American author, physician and healer, and inspirational leader in holistic health. His 21 books include "Unconditional Life," "Mastering the Forces That Shape Personal Reality" and "Quantum Healing." Reviewers write "brilliant insights, wisdom, exhilarating." Chopra is a practicing endocrinologist and former chief of staff of New England Memorial Hospital outside of Boston, MA. A disciple of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, he teaches Ayurvedic medicine at his Lancaster, MA health center.
- 2 British ships sink near Albania
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1946 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Andrews Sisters & Les Paul - Rumors Are Flying
- The Whole World Is Singing My Song - Les Brown & His Orchestra (Vocal Doris Day)
- Passe' - Tex Beneke & The Glenn Miller Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?