Monday 22 October 1956
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK A Woman In Love by Frankie Laine was in the top 5 hits.
I Vitelloni, directed by Federico Fellini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Don'T Go Near The Water by William Brinkley was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1956.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 October 1956!
Which were the important events of 22 October 1956 ?
- Frank DiPino: American baseball player and coach.
- Marvin Bush: American noted family, the fourth and youngest child in the family of George and Barbara Bush.
- Hannah Mitchell: English socialist and suffragette (Born 1872).
- France intercept Moroccan plane, arrest Ben Bella
- Suez Crisis: Britain, France, and Israel secretly meet in and make plans to invade Egypt.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1956 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?