Thursday 22 October 1987
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tiki Gelana .
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Bad by Michael Jackson.
In UK You Win Again by The Bee Gees was in the top 5 hits.
Near Dark, directed by Kathryn Bigelow, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Heaven And Hell by John Jakes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Omsen & Momsen.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Karyssia: Queen of Diamonds or HardBall!.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 October 1987!
Which were the important events of 22 October 1987 ?
- Lino Ventura: Italian-French film actor.
- Cabaret opens at Imperial Theater NYC for 262 performances
- Nobel prize for literature awarded to Joseph Brodsky
- The pilot of a British Aerospace BAE Harrier GR5 registered ZD325 accidentally ejects his aircraft. The jet continues to fly until it runs out of fuel and crashes into the Irish Sea.
- Champion English jockey Lester Piggott is jailed for three years after being convicted of tax evasion.
- On a vote of 58–42, the United States Senate rejects President Ronald Reagan's nomination of Robert Bork to the Supreme Court.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?