Tuesday 23 April 2002
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK Unchained Melody by Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
Jud Süß, directed by Veit Harlan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Villa by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching El divan de Valentina.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Disney Golf or Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 April 2002!
Which were the important events of 23 April 2002 ?
- Saint Gerard (d.1138)
- UNESCO International Day of the Book in honor of Shakespeare's and Cervantes's death on April 23, 1616.
- Turkey - National Sovereignty and Children's Day (1920)
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut (Israeli Independence Day) for 2007: (the observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar).
- Independence Day for the Conch Republic
- National Beer Day in Germany
- Feast Day of Saint George: Patron saint and National Day of England
- Patron saint of the Spanish region of Arag=n
- Celebrated as St. Jordi's Day in Catalonia, presents of books and roses. See above.
- Catalonia - Lover's Day. Men receive a book as a gift from their romantic interest, while women receive roses. The book is in honor of Shakespeare's and Cervantes's death on April 23, 1616.
- Saint Adalbert of Prague
- Jurgi festival, in ancient Latvia
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 23 April
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?