Friday 23 December 1910
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include María Mercedes de Borbón y Orleans and Kurt Meyer.
Copenhagen by Night, directed by Frederik Jensen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 December 1910!
Which were the important events of 23 December 1910 ?
- Festivus (from sitcom Seinfeld)
- Oaxaca - Night of the Radishes
- Secular humanism (American) - HumanLight observed
- R.C. Saints - John Cantius ; Thorlac Thorhallsson, patron saint of Iceland
- Sweden - Birthday of Queen Silvia, an official flag day
- Japan - The Emperor's Birthday - Birthday of Akihito, the current Emperor of Japan
- Roman festivals - Larentalia, a festival in honor of Larenta
- Ancient Latvia - Ziemassvetki held
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Wait Till the Clouds Roll By - Will Oakland
- I'll Lend You Everything I've Got Except My Wife - Bert Williams
- My Prairie Song Bird - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr
- Gavotte in E Major - Fritz Kreisler
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?