Sunday 23 December 1990
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B.
In UK Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice was in the top 5 hits.
Kindergarten Cop, directed by Ivan Reitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Plains Of Passage by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 December 1990!
Which were the important events of 23 December 1990 ?
- Festivus (from sitcom Seinfeld)
- Oaxaca - Night of the Radishes
- Secular humanism (American) - HumanLight observed
- R.C. Saints - John Cantius ; Thorlac Thorhallsson, patron saint of Iceland
- Sweden - Birthday of Queen Silvia, an official flag day
- Japan - The Emperor's Birthday - Birthday of Akihito, the current Emperor of Japan
- Roman festivals - Larentalia, a festival in honor of Larenta
- Ancient Latvia - Ziemassvetki held
Famous Birthdays:23 December
- Lettice & Lovage closes at Barrymore Theater NYC after 284 performances
- Slovenians vote to secede from Yugoslavia.
- History of Slovenia: In a referendum, 88% of Slovenia's population vote for independence from Yugoslavia.
- In the Slovenian independence referendum, 88.5% of the overall electorate (94.8% of votes), with the turnout of 93.3%, supported independence of the country.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Stevie B - Because I Love You (The Postman Song)
- Madonna - Justify My Love
- Bette Midler - From A Distance
- Wilson Phillips - Impulsive
- DNA - Tom's Diner
- Damn Yankees - High Enough
- Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight
- George Michael - Freedom
- UB40 - The Way You Do The Things You Do
- Ralph Tresvant - Sensitivity
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?