Wednesday 23 December 1998
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of December people in US were listening to I'm Your Angel by R. Kelly.
In UK Believe by Cher was in the top 5 hits.
The Thin Red Line, directed by Terrence Malick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while A Man in Full by Tom Wolfe was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1998.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 December 1998!
Which were the important events of 23 December 1998 ?
- Festivus (from sitcom Seinfeld)
- Oaxaca - Night of the Radishes
- Secular humanism (American) - HumanLight observed
- R.C. Saints - John Cantius ; Thorlac Thorhallsson, patron saint of Iceland
- Sweden - Birthday of Queen Silvia, an official flag day
- Japan - The Emperor's Birthday - Birthday of Akihito, the current Emperor of Japan
- Roman festivals - Larentalia, a festival in honor of Larenta
- Ancient Latvia - Ziemassvetki held
Famous Birthdays:23 December
- Michelle Thomas: American actress (Born 1968).
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?