Tuesday 23 February 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 1904!
Which were the important events of 23 February 1904 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
- William L Shirer: American historian (d. 1993).
- William L: Shirer historian (Rise and Fall of third Reich).
- Atahualpa Cioppo: Uruguayan writer and theater director.
- Gaston-Marie Jacquier: French Catholic clergyman, who was Auxiliary Bishop of Algiers and Titular Bishop of Sufasar.
- Helen Nearing: American author, lecturer, violinist, visionary, and psychic who wrote "Develop Your Psychic Skills" and "Huna: A Beginner's Guide.
- William Shirer: American writer, one of America's best-known journalists and historians. During WW II he served as radio correspondent for CBS but was blacklisted in the '50s after he refused to condemn "the Hollywood ten." As a top reporter, he built up his reputation by being a thoughtful observer of the unfolding contemporary history in Europe, the Near East and India. His books included "Berlin Diary," "Rise & Fall Of The Third Reich," and "Collapse Of The Third Republic."
- Joseph Dancet: Chamb?ry EXecutives
- Terence Fisher: English director and screenwriter (d. 1980)
- Leopold Trepper: Polish / Israeli spy / founded (CP Palestina)
- US acquired control of the Panama Canal Zone for $10 million
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Under the Anheuser Bush - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?