Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 1904!
Which were the important events of 23 February 1904 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
- William L Shirer: American historian (d. 1993).
- William L: Shirer historian (Rise and Fall of third Reich).
- Atahualpa Cioppo: Uruguayan writer and theater director.
- Gaston-Marie Jacquier: French Catholic clergyman, who was Auxiliary Bishop of Algiers and Titular Bishop of Sufasar.
- Helen Nearing: American author, lecturer, violinist, visionary, and psychic who wrote "Develop Your Psychic Skills" and "Huna: A Beginner's Guide.
- William Shirer: American writer, one of America's best-known journalists and historians. During WW II he served as radio correspondent for CBS but was blacklisted in the '50s after he refused to condemn "the Hollywood ten." As a top reporter, he built up his reputation by being a thoughtful observer of the unfolding contemporary history in Europe, the Near East and India. His books included "Berlin Diary," "Rise & Fall Of The Third Reich," and "Collapse Of The Third Republic."
- Joseph Dancet: Chamb?ry EXecutives
- Terence Fisher: English director and screenwriter (d. 1980)
- Leopold Trepper: Polish / Israeli spy / founded (CP Palestina)
- US acquired control of the Panama Canal Zone for $10 million
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Under the Anheuser Bush - Billy Murray
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?