Thursday 23 February 1995
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Take A Bow by Madonna.
In UK Think Twice by Celine Dion was in the top 5 hits.
The Quick and the Dead, directed by Sam Raimi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while I Want to Tell You by O.J. Simpson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1995.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 1995!
Which were the important events of 23 February 1995 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
Famous Birthdays:23 February
- Art Kane: American photographer (d. 1995).
- James Herriot: Scot Author (All Creatures Great & Small), dies at 78.
- Melvin Franklin: American singer (The Temptations) (Born 1942).
- David Melvin English Franklin: Singer, dies at 52.
- Norman Hunter: Writer, dies at 95.
- Peter Guy Wykeham Fighter Pilot-Barnes: Dies at 79
- Uncle Vanya opens at Circle in the Square Theater NYC for 29 performances
- Dow Jones closes above 4,000 for 1st time (4,003.33)
- Antoine Nduwayo appointed Premier of Burundi.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average gains 30.28 to close at 4,003.33 - the Dow's first ever close above 4,000.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?