Wednesday 23 February 2005
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Let Me Love You by Mario.
In UK Like Toy Soldiers by Eminem was in the top 5 hits.
Downfall, directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while The Broker by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 2005!
Which were the important events of 23 February 2005 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
- Jillian Ward: Filipino actress and model.
- The controversial French law on colonialism is passed, requiring teachers to teach the ''positive values of colonialism''. After public outcry, it is repealed at the beginning of 2006.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 23 February 2005 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?