Tuesday 23 January 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Primi calori, directed by Arturo Ambrosio, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1906.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1906 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Andr? Cherasse: Le Montet Military man.
- Ciro Andreatta: Italy Scientist.
- Bob Steele: Pendleton, Oregon -- Actor (Duffy-F Troop, Big Sleep).
- Pierre Felbaco: France sport Champion.
- May Abel Smith: British princess, a great-granddaughter of Queen Victoria, as well as a great-great-great-granddaughter of King George III and niece to Queen Mary, consort of King George V. Furthermore she was related on her mother's side to the royal family of the Netherlands.
- Lester Horton: American dancer who was one of the young followers of the "modern" dance of the 1930s, especially the new forms that were more simple and natural. He also served as the choreographer of major shows in 1937 and 1947.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- In Dear Old Georgia - Haydn Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?