Thursday 23 January 1908
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Jeppe paa bjerget, directed by Viggo Larsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1908.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1908!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1908 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Hubert Nicholson: Poet / Novelist.
- Pak Saleman Siswowitono: Javan / Surinamese writer.
- Stanislas Steeman: Belgium Writer.
- Edward Alexander MacDowell US composer (Indian Suite): dies at age 47.
- US and Great Britain demand end of abuses in Congo.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?