Tuesday 23 January 1912
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Three Tales of Terror, directed by Jacob Fleck, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1912!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1912 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Ank van der Moer actress (Verkade: Dutch Comedy).
- Aldo Spoldi: Italian-American boxer who spent most of his career in the U.S.
- Anna Moer: Netherlands Actor.
- Boris Pokrovsky: Russian operatic stage director (Born 1912).
- The International Opium Convention is signed at The Hague.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1912 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Wedding Glide - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- That Mysterious Rag - Arthur Collins & Albert Campbell
- That Mysterious Rag - American Quartet
- After the Honeymoon - Walter Van Brunt
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?