Wednesday 23 January 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Tarzan of the Apes, directed by Scott Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1918!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1918 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1918 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Henry Burr - Somewhere in France is the Lily
- Will You Remember? - Olive Kline & Lambert Murphy
- Danny Boy - Ernestine Schumann-Heink
- Say a Prayer for the Boys Over There - Peerless Quartet
- La Ronde Des Lutins (Dance of the Goblins) - Jascha Heifetz
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?