Monday 23 January 1928
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eugene Monti and Kees [Cornelis] Broekman.
The Last Command, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1928!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1928 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Eugene Monti: Italy -- Bobsledder (1968 Olympics - 2 Gold Medals).
- Kees [Cornelis] Broekman: Dutch speed skater (1952 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Jean Bertho: French actor, comedian.
- Françoise Dorin: French writer who wrote songs, theatre plays, musicals and novels.
- Jeanne Moreau: French actress and director who has appeared in over 49 films.
- Eugenio Monti:
- Franéoise Dorin: Paris 17éme Writer
- Chico Carrasquel: Venezuelan baseball player and manager (d. 2005)
- Abenteuer of brave Soldier Schwejk premieres in Berlin
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?