Sunday 23 January 1983
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Firth and Irving Saladino.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Down Under by Men At Work.
In UK You Can't Hurry Love by Phil Collins was in the top 5 hits.
The Year of Living Dangerously, directed by Peter Weir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1983
while Space by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Frontline.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Blagger or Pac & Pal.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1983!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1983 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
Famous Birthdays:23 January
- A-Team with Mr T premieres on NBC
- Bjorn Borg announces his retirement from tennis
- In NBA, Portland scores all 17 pts in overtime to beat Houston 113-96
- Cerebral Palsy telethon raises US$14,700,000.
- Russian radioactive satellite falls into Indian Ocean.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1983 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?