Sunday 23 July 1905
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Erich Itor Kahn and Leopold Engleitner.
Prinsparets ankomst till Stockholm den 9 juli, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1905!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1905 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Erich Itor Kahn: Composer.
- Leopold Engleitner: Holocaust survivor and conscientious objector who spoke publicly on his experiences with students.
- Jean-Jacques: Painter.
- Alfred Deakin becomes Prime Minister of Australia for the second time.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- My Irish Molly O - Arthur Collins
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?