Monday 23 July 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1906!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1906 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Clancy Cooper: Actress (Enchanted Forest, Girls in Chains).
- Wolfgang Gentner: German nuclear physicist.
- Chandrasekhar Azad: Indian nationalist (d. 1931).
- Vladimir Prelog: Croatian-Swiss chemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1998).
- Chandra Azad: Indian activist (d. 1931).
- Pogroms against Jews in Oddessa
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Cheyenne (Shy Ann) - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?