Monday 23 July 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1906!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1906 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Clancy Cooper: Actress (Enchanted Forest, Girls in Chains).
- Wolfgang Gentner: German nuclear physicist.
- Chandrasekhar Azad: Indian nationalist (d. 1931).
- Vladimir Prelog: Croatian-Swiss chemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1998).
- Chandra Azad: Indian activist (d. 1931).
- Pogroms against Jews in Oddessa
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 23 July 1906
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Cheyenne (Shy Ann) - Billy Murray
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?