Wednesday 23 July 1913
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1913 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Fabien Galateau: France sport Champion.
- Michael Foot: English journalist and politician Secretary of State for Employment (d. 2010).
- Jean Lemoine: France sport Champion.
- Jean Chapellier: Dury EXecutives.
- Coral Browne: Melbourne, Victoria -- Actress (Margaret-Time Express).
- Arabs attack Jewish community of Rechovot Palestine
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Woodman, Woodman, Spare That Tree - Bert Williams
- The Angelus - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?