Wednesday 23 July 1930
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
For the Defense, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1930!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1930 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Pierre Vidal-Naquet: French historian, a specialist in the study of Ancient Greece.
- Jean-Pierre Desgeorges: French company executive, head of industrial group Alstom from 1981 to 1991.
- Roger Hassenforder: French racing cyclist, who competed professionally from 1952 to 1965.
- Earthquake strikes Ariano Italy, 1,500 killed
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?