Monday 23 July 1945
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Christmas in Connecticut, directed by Peter Godfrey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1945.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1945!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1945 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Harold W Hennep: Arubians / Dutch dancer / actor (Plus Echo).
- Massimo Boldi: Italian stand-up comedian and actor.
- Edward Gregson: English composer and educator.
- Jon Sammels: English footballer.
- The post-war legal processes against Philippe Petain begin.
- WWII: French marshal Philippe Pétain, who headed the Vichy government during WWII, goes on trial for treason.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1945 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Perry Como - I'm Gonna Love That Gal
- Bell-Bottom Trousers - Jerry Colonna
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?