Sunday 23 July 1995
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Waterfalls by TLC.
In UK Boom Boom Boom by The Outhere Brothers was in the top 5 hits.
Kids, directed by Larry Clark, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while Beach Music by Pat Conro was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1995.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1995!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1995 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 23 July
- Hamlet closes at Belasco Theater NYC after 121 performances
- 124th British Golf Open: John Daly shoots a 282 at St. Andrews Scotland
- Tracy Kerdyk wins LPGA JAL Big Apple Golf Classic
- David Daliberti and William Barloon, two Americans held as spies by Iraq, are released by Saddam Hussein.
- Comet Hale-Bopp is discovered; it will become visible to the naked eye nearly a year later.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- TLC - Waterfalls
- The Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance-Stay With Me
- Monica - Don't Take It Personal
- Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry
- Nicki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?
- All-4-One - I Can Love You Like That
- Shaggy - Boombastic
- Michael Jackson - Scream
- Blues Traveler - Run-Around
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?