Tuesday 23 July 1996
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Rachel G Fox and David Dobrik.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to You're Makin' Me High by Toni Braxton.
In UK Killing Me Softly by Fugees was in the top 5 hits.
Matilda, directed by Danny DeVito, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Green Mile, Part 4: The Bad Death of Eduard Delacroix by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Daily Show.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Alpine Racer 2 or Crash Bandicoot.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1996!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1996 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Rachel G Fox: American actress.
- David Dobrik: Vine Star.
- Danielle Bradbery: Country Singer.
- Rachel Fox: American actress and singer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Toni Braxton - You're Makin' Me High
- 2 Pac - How Do U Want It
- Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason
- Los Del Rio - Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)
- Keith Sweat - Twisted
- Alanis Morissette - You Learn
- Eric Clapton - Change The World
- R. Kelly - I Can't Sleep Baby (If I)
- Quad City DJ's - C'Mon N' Ride It (The Train)
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Tha Crossroads
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?