Sunday 23 June 1901
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mariel-Henri Jaspar and Paul Verhoeven.
Forward, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1901.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1901!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1901 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Mariel-Henri Jaspar: Belgian Minister / ambassador.
- Paul Verhoeven: German stage/film/TV actor and director.
- Ahmet Tanpınar: Turkish author poet and scholar (d. 1962).
- Charles Kensington Salaman: Composer, dies at 87.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1901 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tell Me, Pretty Maiden - Byron G. Harlan & Joe Belmont & Florodora Girls
- Whistling - S. H. Dudley
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?